Friday, July 31, 2009





FUN FILLED FAIR

Me and the old lady went to the OC Fair the other day. I give it a 8 out of 10 stars. There was stacks on stacks of fried food everywhere. I think they even had food in the bathroom. In fact I bought a fried oreo while doin a number 2... But either than the food, it was coo... vendors were tite, art exhibits were whatever, and rides were a tad pricey. But who can complain about the fair??! I'll just shut up and cover my mouth...

nerdville
Photobucket
nerdsville
Photobucket
happy headfeet
Photobucket
FUN-nel cakes
Photobucket
I don't know why they had this kids face on a banner
Photobucket
gots ta slang the Michael Jackson posters!
Photobucket
Always end a fun day with guitar hero.
Photobucket

randy

1 comment:

Wilson Huang said...

wohow...
400th post...
that's just too crazy.
:]