Wednesday, February 4, 2009

quote of the day

I got this little black book I keep around for writing quotes in. These quotes are mostly inspirational in some way. I usually discover these quotes in books, videos, friends, or sometimes from one of my random thoughts. My little black book is formally known as a moleskin. People like the late Michaelangelo used to keep one on em all the time, just in case they wanted to write something, draw something, or whatever...



CHECK OUT THIS QUOTE/SCENARIO:

There's two stone cutters. Both doing the exact same thing. Chipping away at stones and forming a brick wall. When asking each stone cutter what they were doing, they both replied with different visions...

The first stone cutter said,"I'm just chipping at these rocks, and laying them down with cement. So that I can build this wall."

The second stone cutter said,"I'm building a cathedral that will live for centuries and centuries to come. People will marvel a such a beautiful creation."

Which stonecutter are YOU? What vision do YOU have?



Peace and love,
randy

No comments: