Friday, May 2, 2008

I wish I went to UCI...

Anytime I'm talking to a Senior in high school, I always say, "GO TO CAL STATE FULLERTON!!!" I think I have a new perspective now... From the 100's of people I've met last week, Not one person was rude. I think 80% of the students there are "Jack Johnsonish" Everyone where's flip flops and tees. I even got a chance to meet one of the dancers from kaba modern (Mike Song). Even Mike was super nice!












































































































THANKS UCI FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! SORRY IF I WAS WIERD! I LOVE YOU!
peace,
randy

2 comments:

Christian said...

Thanks again for coming to UCI's Spring Vendor Fair! You guys were awesome and your shirts are siqq. Can't wait til UCI's Sample Sale on May 20th. Peace.

Unknown said...

Yea thanks for coming. i really loved the shirts i got, hype beast and that snakes and ladders/argyle-esque silver tee. but like unfortunately after the first day of wearing the latter, it got all splotchy and looked like it had been through some bleach. think silver colored shirts in general get easily bleached through sweat or something :\ haha. really liked it though, and still rocking the hype beast tee haha. oh yea here's a little vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKmtYARhwOI